4/20/2015

San Francisco

IMG_6243

After almost 5 weeks living in the Bay Area and trips to Tahoe, Santa Cruz and L.A. I finally made it to San Francisco this weekend! It's about a 50-70 minutes train ride from where I live and to be honest I didn't really know what to expect. I heard so many good things about the city but also some bad opinions. Also I've been to so many great cities and places over the past 12 months that I was a little scared that I would experience San Francisco as just another big city. But as soon as we got there I knew that this place was different. The houses are gorgeous, all the parks, little shops, cafés, restaurants, people, the weather and the water, palm trees and street art, you have everything there. The city is so colorful, not just literally but in every aspect! I have no idea how to see and do everything San Francisco has to offer but trust me, I'll do my best! How can I be so lucky to live in such a beautiful place? Again!?!
 I can't wait to go back next weekend!

IMG_6242IMG_6244IMG_6230IMG_6252IMG_6248IMG_6249IMG_6229

0 Comments:

Kommentar veröffentlichen